Three steps to logging in
2. Enter your username and password, and click Login
If unsure about your user name or password, click the Forgot login? link and follow the instructions to have your username or a new password sent to the email we have on file for you. If you don't get the email, contact us for assistance using the Contact us Link at the bottom of the Home page.
3. Respond to any reCAPTCHA challenge
We have simplified this annoying little feature (which is a necessary evil that keeps automatic "robots" from creating multiple logins for some nefarious purpose. At the present time, we simply ask you to click the "I am not a robot" box. Once the green check mark appears, you should be able to log in.
Note: if you didnt click Accept the Cookie Poilcy banner, you may get a failed captcha error.
Still having trouble? Try using a Private window
Login trouble sometimes is caused by "stale" cookies on your computer. The easiest way to get around this problem is to use your browser's Private or Incognito browsing mode.
- For PCs using Chrome, Brave, Edge, Vivaldi, Opera, and others, press Ctrl + Shift + N together.
- For Apple computers using these browsers, press Command + Shift + N together.
- In Safari, choose File -> New Private Window
- For Firefox, press Ctrl (or Command) + Shift + P together.
After following these steps, if you still experience problems, please contact us for assistance using the Contact us Link at the bottom of the Home page.