5-A-Day Online Essentials
Math on the Level 5-A-Day Online provides an easy way to automatically generate the 5-A-Day review paper and customized worksheets. Using this subscription service, you import the daily list scheduled by the Math on the Level 5-A-Day scheduling spreadsheet, preview and adjust problems as needed, and then download or print the 5-A-Day paper and solution.
Providing individualized review has never been so easy!
Learn more about 5-A-Day Online Essentials by watching this video!
The 5-A-Day QuickPrint chart lets you easily enter the math concepts for your child's daily 5-A-Day paper.
- Import the daily 5-A-Day list from the 5-A-Day scheduling spreadsheet or else enter concepts directly.
- Adjust the level of difficulty of each concept.
- Select whether the service should combined concepts if needed.
- Preview the 5-A-Day paper and modify each problem if needed (or leave space to write out your own).
- Download or view the 5-A-Day paper (pdf) in your web browser.
- Print the 5-A-Day paper and solution sheet
No need to copy problems by hand!
5-A-Day Scheduling Spreadsheet
We now provide a streamlined but very effect 5-A-Day Scheduling spreadsheet with 5-A-Day Online Essentials to make it work with any math program.
- A 5-A-Day Review Chart has a very simple interface to enter and schedule math concepts for review-over-time.
- The spreadsheet automatically creates a balanced schedule based on how often each concept is scheduled (D, 2D, 3D, 4D, W, 2W, 3W, or 4W).
- An alphabetically organized concept list provides a convenient way to reference the MOTL concept numbers.
- The Today's and Week's 5-A-Days pages show concepts scheduled each day with a simple way to import the list into 5-A-Day QuickPrint.
The Worksheet QuickPrint feature lets you create worksheets with multiple problems for use when teaching a new concept.
- Enter concept(s) by name or number.
- Set the level of difficulty for each concept.
- Choose how many of each concept to practice.
- Preview the worksheet problems and their solutions and modify each problem if needed.
- Download or view the custom worksheet (pdf) in a browser.
- View and print the worsheet and full solution sheet.
Every reviewable concept in Math on the Level is included, most of which have options and/or levels of difficulty. Click here for more information.
These features are designed to be intuitive and very easy to use. Forget anything you've ever heard about the difficulty of providing individualized review -- with Math on the Level 5-A-Day Online Essentials, it now is easy!